Lil' Wes is so adorable. By the way, I think that is what I'm going to call him now, Lil' Wes, it's like a cool little rappers name. I hope all is going well with baby and you new parents. Please call if you need anything!! -Courtney
Hey! This is Janette--Brandan's wife. Congrats on the baby! I can't believe he is already 2 weeks! He is soooooo cute! I bet you guys are having so much fun with him around. I can't wait to meet him! You guys are still coming in June for the wedding/birthday party right?? We'll see you soon!
Hey...the blog looks fantastic and your son looks absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see him. We need to do dinner soon! Hope you're having a great time being parents.
5 comments:
Lil' Wes is so adorable. By the way, I think that is what I'm going to call him now, Lil' Wes, it's like a cool little rappers name. I hope all is going well with baby and you new parents. Please call if you need anything!!
-Courtney
Hey! This is Janette--Brandan's wife. Congrats on the baby! I can't believe he is already 2 weeks! He is soooooo cute! I bet you guys are having so much fun with him around. I can't wait to meet him! You guys are still coming in June for the wedding/birthday party right?? We'll see you soon!
I can't get over how cute he is! I really wish I could come visit and hold the little cuttie pie!
I'm glad you are a blogger. It is so fun. Your little one is so handsome. Can't wait to see you guys in June.
Hey...the blog looks fantastic and your son looks absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see him. We need to do dinner soon! Hope you're having a great time being parents.
Post a Comment