oh my gosh!!! how are you guys? I haven't seen you since you got married. I didn't even know you had a kid! I found your blog through my friend Tiffani. WHat a small world. Your little guy is so adorable!! write me a comment and let me know how you are doing? where are you living?
5 comments:
I can't believe how big he's getting! Such a cutie!
oh my gosh!!! how are you guys? I haven't seen you since you got married. I didn't even know you had a kid! I found your blog through my friend Tiffani. WHat a small world. Your little guy is so adorable!! write me a comment and let me know how you are doing? where are you living?
Kierstin, it's Melanie, and your son is SO CUTE!! Love it, Christi showed me your blog, keep it up!
That's funny! I love the drool!
Wes, you got punked.
Post a Comment