
A couple weeks ago we went to Boise to say goodbye to Wes's Grandma Sallie. Since I have only been in the family a few years, I had not been able to spend much time with Grandma Sallie. The little time I did spend with her she made me feel right at home as do all the family. Although I know it is hard to see a person so loved leave the Earth, I was rather impressed that she had lived such a great life. She lived to 90. She was able to live with her husband (Les), in their house they'd spent the majority of their married life together in, until she left the Earth. She and Les had traveled many trips together. They had 5 kids, and more than a dozen grandkids and great grandkids. Her family gathers often and loves eachother. Many things I'm missing, but the point is...what a life! I know it does not end here for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment