Where all red headed Korean Americans that are fluent in Spanish are welcomed!
How do you guys know Jill--small world isn't it?!
Those are fabulous! I love the setting and how natural you guys look. There's no put your hand right there at that awkward angle and hold it for a hour while I take a million pictures. Good work!
I love the family picture at the top! it's BEAUTIFUL. Hope you are all well. we should get together soon and hang out.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How do you guys know Jill--small world isn't it?!
Those are fabulous! I love the setting and how natural you guys look. There's no put your hand right there at that awkward angle and hold it for a hour while I take a million pictures. Good work!
I love the family picture at the top! it's BEAUTIFUL. Hope you are all well. we should get together soon and hang out.
Post a Comment