Where did you find that shirt? Next time we were expecting I was going to make one that said big brother on the back but that shirt is too perfect! Congratulations! when are you due?
Good one with the shirt. I'm excited for you! Whit has done really well with Haylee but they are 23 months apart! Maybe that extra month makes a big difference... He'll do great! Good luck.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! Very cute shirt!
Where did you find that shirt? Next time we were expecting I was going to make one that said big brother on the back but that shirt is too perfect! Congratulations! when are you due?
Yeah! Congratulation! That's excited!
Congratulations on your new shirt!!!
Good one with the shirt. I'm excited for you! Whit has done really well with Haylee but they are 23 months apart! Maybe that extra month makes a big difference... He'll do great! Good luck.
Post a Comment