Monday, August 10, 2009

Washington/Depoe Bay, OR Trip (Lots of Pics)


It all start with the prep. Westin trying on his shades and beach hat. They didn't last very long. He doesn't like things on his head or face.

This is after our 1hr and 1/2 flight to Portland, this was our first plane ride where Westin was mobile. Notice both of the concerned faces thinking, "I'm glad to be off that plane."




We had a chance before going to the beach to stop by Grandpa/Great G-Pa Kanooth. Westin loved roaming around and eating a ton of blueberry along with the rest of us. We all paid the price later. (Come on Leif & Rachel you know what I'm talking about)





Fun times at the beach with cousins.



We had a great time celebrating Steven, Steve and Becky's Birthdays


We had awesome sunsets




More beach fun with all the gang.

And the always fun family picture (Thanks to Tom & Jeannie for a wonderful week)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun trip! We just did the airplane thing with Jonah for the first time too. I've sworn off planes for a while now. Congrats on the upcoming sibling!!

Amanda Tippetts said...

I love that pic with Weston's tongue out!

Natalie said...

i thought this was hilarious...you dont make a wee bit 'o sense, you crazy koren scotch!

..and then i saw the end. and cried a little inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHgo4tPIjvk&NR=1

-Lewis

Natalie said...

fyi...that was Josh, not Nat making the comment.