Thursday, September 24, 2009

Am I Not Suppose To Be In Here?


If you double click on this one, you can see a glimpse of how excited he was to be soaking himself.


Last week I was trying to get a coupon off the computer, while I listened to him play in the hall. I heard him go into the bathroom, which is usually not a problem. He usually just tries to get in the tub to play with the squeegee. Then I heard the water running. He was very quiet though, which of course means he is loving whatever he is doing. This is what I found. I just let him play for a few minutes and soak himself. He loves water and was having so much fun! He really makes us laugh sometimes.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Too cute...that will be a fun memory to share in his later years :) Hope your having a good time with mom! Miss you guys!

Amanda Tippetts said...

That was cute! Silence is always a red flag.

Laura said...

Hey! I found your blog so I thought I would say HI! It was good seeing you last night, we should get together sometime and hang out!
P.S. I love the name you've picked out!