Where all red headed Korean Americans that are fluent in Spanish are welcomed!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Jade is Here!
Jade arrived on Valentine's Day, at 459am. She weighed 6.13lbs and was 20.5inches. She is so sweet and is so calm, sleeps a lot, and rarely fusses. Things are great so far...just a little busier!
(sorry I had to delete my last comment. My keyboard is dying and doesn't get every letter I type. So I accidently called Jade a he... and thats not cool.)
Congratulations you guys!! Jade is so beautiful! I hope everything went well with your delivery and you're recovering!! You guys have such a pretty little family-I love it! You can call me if you're ever feeling like crying to someone-I know I had and have THOSE days-I can't imagine it w/ two kiddos! You go hot momma!
Congrat! I've been waiting to hear when you had her..she's so pretty and you all look great. Including you. Hope everything goes well to adjusting to 2 kids. I'm sure Westin will be a great help! You'll have to let me know how things go!
13 comments:
Yay!!! I think she has red hair too! What beautiful children you have. I want to hear the story when you are up to telling it.
Happy Valentine's Day to you guys!!! That is so exciting! She is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to come see her! Congrats!
YEA that's so exciting, and she is so beatiful!!
I gotta admit I am a little jealous.
(sorry I had to delete my last comment. My keyboard is dying and doesn't get every letter I type. So I accidently called Jade a he... and thats not cool.)
congrats, she's adorable!!
Congratulations you guys!! Jade is so beautiful! I hope everything went well with your delivery and you're recovering!! You guys have such a pretty little family-I love it! You can call me if you're ever feeling like crying to someone-I know I had and have THOSE days-I can't imagine it w/ two kiddos! You go hot momma!
Congrats!! she is so adorable!! What a fun birthday to have:)
Congrats! She is so adorable!
Congratulations! She is adorable and can't wait to meet her. Hope you all are doing well and adjusting well.
OH!!! She's adorable, just as we thought she would be be! You guys make the cutest babies! Congrats! and welcome to the family Jade! We love you!
Congrat! I've been waiting to hear when you had her..she's so pretty and you all look great. Including you. Hope everything goes well to adjusting to 2 kids. I'm sure Westin will be a great help! You'll have to let me know how things go!
Congratulations!! She looks perfect...and what a great day to be born!
She's beautiful! She looks like a Mulligan!
Post a Comment