
Jade was having jaundice issues, so we had to put her in the sun. We ended up having to put her on formula for 2 days to finally get rid of it.

Westin is very sweet with his sister and excited to have her...most of the time. Sometimes I fear for her life, or just an accidental injuring from her over excited brother, and have to keep a very close watch.


Cute, huh?! He gets very excited about ice cream, just like his dad.

Transition is not so bad this time! The first 2 weeeks were stressful, but since then it's been busy, but not bad. Wes is great and the kiddies are cute. You can't beat that combo. On top of that we have great family support from every angle!
4 comments:
So happy to hear things are going so well. She's gorgeous! The family adorable!!!! Miss you guys!
Yay! I hope the transition continues smoothly. I think we need to talk directly. Give me a call when things slow down a bit.
Caitlin had to do the whole formula for 48 hours for jaundice too but after 24 hours she was fussy and backed up (if you know what I mean) so she only got one day of it and it helped. Glad to hear that you are doing well.
She's beautiful. Congratulations on a healthy baby.
Post a Comment