
Tonight Wes was gone at softball, so when Westin asked for noodles, after being put to bed, and I didn't have Wes to uphold the law, I caved. When Westin was sat down with his noodles and broccoli (which he loves, because Wes prepares those little green trees so well) he started to get cute with me. Probably a ploy to stay up longer. Every time I told him to take a bite he would look me in the eyes with a sweet, closed mouth smile, and say, "no" softly, while shaking his head slowly back and forth. Kind of like I do to him sometimes. He would give in and take the bite when I gave the options of, "bed" or "bite." I wish I could have got a picture of the innocent smile he was giving me, but whenever he gets in front of a camera he instantly gives the "cheese" smile. Love this kid!

He loves to help bake and cook.

He was singing a Barney song about being cold. "Brrrr!"

Sister...as call her.

Sister is so cute!

Tighty Whities!

Balloons on his birthday.
2 comments:
sportin the speedo!!! Love it! You have some cute kids ya know that!!! I guess I have some dang cute nephews and nieces. When's the next one???? ;)
your kids are so stinkin cute! we can't wait to see you guys (next month right?) and meet the little one!
Post a Comment