+026.jpg)
We were lucky to have the deWitt girls come and stay with us for a night. It was great. They are pretty much family to us. Marieka (right) just graduated high school and already has some college done, too! Leona is Westin's "Nona," and he loves walks with her. Anneke (left) has the perfect amount of energy to keep up with Westin.

Potty training is going so well! I'm happy that he is not making it too difficult for me. This is the third week and he has been accident free all week. He is still in diapers at night time. Yeah!

+012.jpg)
Westin loves pretending to fix things. He even tries to get under the cars to "fix" them too!

Jade enjoys tummy time and even rolls to her back every once in a while. She hasn't made it to her tummy from her back yet, but tries hard every day.
3 comments:
Holy cow! She's already getting big! I love that open-mouthed picture. Your kids are adorable and I think it is really fun that you still get to see Leona and her girls. That is cool.
Oh man they are soo cute and I love the tan Westin has....ask him if I can have some!!! Jade is DANG CUTE. I want to squish her little chubby cheeks!
Your children are so adorable!!! I can't believe you hit a deer! I'm glad you're all ok. What a scary experience!
Post a Comment