Thursday, August 12, 2010

Grandma Visits!





We always love having Grandma and this time was no exception. Grandma had lots of fun things for Westin to do. He helped her make cookies. She made him play dough and he loved playing with the play dough and dinosaurs with Grandma. Jade got some good rides in the stroller and enjoyed being held and loved lots. Grandma was lots of help around the house, even though we wanted her to get in some relaxation time, but it is really hard to stop her when she wants to get something done! Anyway, it was great and it was sad to see her go.

2 comments:

Amanda Tippetts said...

I thought you guys would have fun. Your dad told me your mom was there. I wish I could come down and visit!

annabell bash said...

Wow! You look sooo much like your mom! Jade is getting big way too fast! Very cute pics!