Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Pretty shirt, Sister."

The title is the comment Westin made one day after I put a flower print romper on Jade. I don't have a picture for that moment, but some other random ones.
A lot of times Sunday dinners are spent at Grandpa Mulligan's house.
"Stay away from those boys!"
Jade loves walks.

Westin in his goggles. He was just working on his play structure, pretending to be Bob the Builder.
Jade eats her solids easily now and seems to have a decent appetite. We'll see if it gets her out of the 20th percentile on the growth chart. If not, who cares, she's happy.

4 comments:

BrooksBlog said...

So sweet!! Love those kids!

H & C said...

Jade is such a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Those are some great looking kids! Good work! I'm glad things are going well.