
Wes LOVES his firetrucks, reading about firetrucks, looking at and trying to follow firetrucks, so I had to have him get behind this cut out.

The big bug display...he actually looked at the camera for a second. Of course he loves bugs too.

Love these two!!!

Westin was a little scared of this pig at first. He was probably afraid of what might come out of his mouth. I think it was a garbage can in the past. I don't really know what it is, but just thought he could stand next to a giant mouth fake pig...not sure why.

Wes and I take turns driving and I drove the way home. Jade was sleepy and Wes was trying to keep her awake by placing cucumber on her forehead. Initially he was just trying to feed it to her, one thing led to another and it became a tactic at keeping her awake, but didn't work. It was so cute watching though, because at one point she was smiling and drifting off to sleep at the same time, while he was sticking cucumber on her face. She was enjoying Daddy's silliness, but still had to drift off.

Picture with GG, and Whitny, and the boys, before the fair.
A Couple Jade Moments:

Jade kyped Westin's police car and took it for a spin.

Peekabo. It's so funny when she says, "Peekabo," because she pronounces it, "Pee-boo."
1 comment:
Cute kids. Taking them to places like that is always an adventure too. I'm surprised there wasn't a lost child moment.
Post a Comment