
Jade loves to watch Barney on TV, fortunately she also loves her books.

I wasn't sure the day would come, but part of the time, these two have fun with eachother! It really is the best to watch them when they are having fun, instead of attacking eachother for a toy or something. Although sometimes it is funny when they squabble. Today on the way home from church, they were both singing along to a CD we had playing. Westin likes to be a soloist and told Jade not to sing. He often tells her not to sing, and often she cries about it or pretends to cry about it. This time she looked over at him and defiantly stuck out her tongue out at him, and that was the end of that. Silence on both ends. Wes and I looked at eachother and laughed.

2 comments:
Siblings are great, huh? Do you think they'll get along better than we did with our siblings? Zach and I fought like crazy till he went on his mission!
Isn't it so fun having a boy and a girl. They really are so different buy so alike. I love your new family pictures.
Post a Comment