Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve this year was at our house, though Wes's mom did all the work! She cooked all day, we had a delicious meal, and then she did most of the clean up too. Thanks Gail! It was a really nice day. Gail and Wayne brought their lab., Tucker, and Whit and Bruce brought their new puppy, Biscuit. So, the kids spent most of the day in the backyard, playing with the dogs. Not to mention the weather was beautiful...sunny and high 50's, I think. I got to go on a run with Wayne, who is an amazing runner. I try to take in as much info. as I possibly can from him. Mike and Shirley joined us all for dinner, which was really great too. Unfortunately, I only got a few pictures taken and the others I tried to take were blurry. I had issues that day with the camera. I can hear Wes right now, "User error!"

The cook.
Whit
Aidan and Westin on top of the swing set...they had a great time playing.



Westin frosting cookes with GG and Izzy.


Jade going after Biscuit.


She loves to swing, but rarely in the baby swing.

3 comments:

Amanda Tippetts said...

Isn't it nice when someone else does most of the work? I'm sure you still had to clean like crazy to get ready for everyone to come but when it works out that easily, it is worth it.

Andrea said...

Great Pic of Whit and the boys!
Lucky you!...to have so many willing to cook for you! So does Wes get his cooking skills from his mom?

Rachel said...

Cute pictures as always. Isn't it weird haveing a sunny Christmas. It is going to take some getting used to.