Christmas morning...one blurry picture. We were all tired and some of us were grouchy...Wes, and then I got grouchy too, but it blew over and we enjoyed the morning. After opening presents we went on a walk. The sun was out and it was another beautiful morning. Then we went to church. It would be nice to have an hour of church every Christmas morning. When we got home from church, we finished packing for WA, then headed to see Grandpa Mulligan and Shirley. We had a good visit and then hit the road for WA.
Jade and Aunt Lairen.
Westin and Jade with Grandpa and Grandma Kanooth.
Mom had a birthday on the 1st. We were happy to be there for it.
Westin adamant about something. I love when he holds his little hands up when he talks.
Mom had a birthday on the 1st. We were happy to be there for it.



1 comment:
I love the picture with all the children and BIG Steven. I also love the one of Westin talking to Grandma. What fun times. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment