Wes has been able to go to a couple San Francisco Giant's games this season, including the first ever perfect game for the Giants (June 13)! There have only been 22 perfect games in the history of baseball. He was pretty excited, and even caught a ball during batting practice.
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe little Jade is swimming. Did you put her in lessons, or did she just pick it up? I also loved your temple pictures. Your kids are so dang cute. Can't wait to finally meet little Jade.
Wow...awesome for Wes!!!
And I must say....I had to copy one of the pics of the kids at the temple....holy cuteness!!!!
Pics are coming soon from the 4th.
COUNT DOWN IS ON....2 months..YAY!!!
Sounds fuN! But Wes looks like he is putting a gun to his head....lol! JK!!! Jade totally reminds me of you when you were younger lol! Watch out Mr.Jade Mulligan!
Post a Comment