Friday, November 21, 2008

More Westin

Cousin Aidan spent the night last weekend. The two played, sort of.





Westin wrapped himself well this night, into a little baby burrito.



He's starting to crawl, and that means...chasing Sophi!








Clean Eating-He must have had a quick wipe down before this pic, because he's not normally this clean after eating.


He's now pulling himself up, but only when he's set in his crib temporarily to play. Fortunately, he hasn't started pulling himself up after naps. We'll have to lower the mattress soon.


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Kierst, hey it's Melanie, your baby is stinking ADORABLE!! I'm sure you know this already, but it's nice to know other people think so too.

annabell bash said...

I know that it should be Mark writing something to you because I don't know you as well but he is out patroling the streets right now and I can't help myself from telling you that Westin truly is a doll! I know you probably get that a lot...I just couldn't help but smile when I saw the recent pics of him! Take care and I'll tell Mark to call soon.
The bautisador's wife,
Anne

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!

Amanda Tippetts said...

I can't believe how much he is growing! I wish we could have seen you guys over the holidays but at least I can see his little changes with those great pics.