Hi Kiersten, Long time no see. I found you on Emily's page. Your family is so adorable! Your baby is a cutie and you look great too. P.S. I am definitely going to try those cookies you were talking about. I am all about the easy recipes.
What a cute little guy!!! We can't wait to see him at Christmas...and you all! Thanks for the cookie recipe. We'll try it out! Love and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa Kanooth
5 comments:
What a sweet little face! He's growing up so fast! Can't wait to see all of you next month! Andrea
Those are some cute pictures! Good work. Are you guys coming up for Christmas?
Little Wes is turing into such a handsome baby. Hopefully we make one just as cute.
Hi Kiersten,
Long time no see. I found you on Emily's page. Your family is so adorable! Your baby is a cutie and you look great too. P.S. I am definitely going to try those cookies you were talking about. I am all about the easy recipes.
What a cute little guy!!! We can't wait to see him at Christmas...and you all! Thanks for the cookie recipe. We'll try it out! Love and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa Kanooth
Post a Comment