Friday, November 13, 2009

Saying Goodbye

I felt like being dramatic with the headline. I loved these little Teva's for Westin and the weather is getting cold, so they are about to get put away for good!

This is a picture of Westin in May with his shaggy hair. We said goodbye to it a while ago, but it was so cute!
This picture has nothing to do with goodbyes, but reminds me of a picture that would be found in those old Dick and Jane books.

RANDOM MEMORY
This summer one evening after Wes had taken Westin to the pool, he said, "You know your kid is cute when big muscle men at the pool are saying so." It made me laugh and then last night we were at a car dealership and Wes pointed out that the sales guys were actually gushing over Westin. It made me think of his summer comment and I laughed again. Yeah, we just can't get enough of our little guy and the big guys making comments about his cuteness!

2 comments:

Amanda Tippetts said...

He definitely ranks high in cuteness. Good work making him!

Emily said...

I want some pregnant pictures of you! Come on-post em!