Monday, November 30, 2009

29 Weeks/7 Mos Pregnant

Man, this pregnancy is moving along so quick! The first trimester seemed a little worse than with Westin, but the rest has been great. A couple of annoying colds, but other than that I've felt pretty good. It's been nice. Jade makes really big movements, less often. Westin moved more often, smaller movements. I'm starting to get anxious. I'm looking forward to the labor and delivery (yes, really), seeing the look on Wes's face when she arrives, and Westin's reaction too. I know Wes will instantly be smitten with her as he was with Westin, and I think Westin will think it's pretty cool too. We shall see!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love your prego belly! You look so cute! I am feeling hugemongous. I can't wait to see cute little Jade!

Andrea said...

Lookin Good! Can't wait to see you guys and meet her!

Brittany said...

You look Great!!!!

Dana said...

I can't believe you are looking forward to the delivery. That is probably my least favorite part. I am seriously considering adoption for our third. :)

You look great! Good luck with your last trimester.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet her. Hurry up!!

Amanda Tippetts said...

You look really good Kierstin! It will be so fun to see you guys. I hope traveling isn't too bad.