One Year Ago
Present
Bad picture quality-it was scanned. He's so big already, but so much fun. It's amazing how much joy he brings to our lives.
Bad picture quality-it was scanned. He's so big already, but so much fun. It's amazing how much joy he brings to our lives.

4 comments:
Before you know it you'll be posting the same thing about Jade! I can't believe that you're going to have your second child-it seems like just yesterday we were making Krispy Kreme runs at 3 am haha
Such a cute kid! Seriously! And yes, time really does fly by! Hope all is going well. Merry Christmas!!
I need your address for baby shower invites. I think the day is going to be Feb. 20th.
Oh, I hope we can really appreciate this time with our little ones. They are so fabulous and I guess it's just going to get better but these little ones are great!
Post a Comment