
This is
Westin digging dirt, while Wes filled the planter to get it ready for our salsa garden.

It was so cute watching him, because he was almost falling in and out of the planter the whole time he is digging at the dirt with a pink shovel. He caught himself each time he almost fell in and just kept digging, not missing a beat.

Sister and brother power!

"Sick!
Westin, do you see all that slobber you left on Mom and Dad's bed?!!"

Daddy and Jade, while I am on a
kiddy ride with
Westin. Embarrassing...not so much.

Westin, me, and Jade on the train.

The only ride Westin rode by himself. "Shish!" AKA: fish.

Westin enjoying the water and warm weather.

Thirsty.

I had a picture of him walking with his hands in his pockets, but it was really blurry. Too bad, it would have been so cute. This one is still, to me.

Wagon fun.

Too cheesy!!! This face reminds me of an SNL character.
3 comments:
oh my gosh! Those pictures are too cute! He is so funny! They both have changed so much...can you tell them to stop growing just until I can see them!
oh hey I think Westin looks like Mike Meyers in that picture....too funny!!
I love all the pictures. I think a pictures, any cute one of kids is well worth a blog! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment