
Jade has been crawling for a week or two. She is steadily getting better. If she had more time on the floor, I'm sure she'd be a pro by now, but Westin is just a little too rough with her, so has to get rescued a lot from off the floor. She will be 8 months on the 14th. She finally got 2 teeth on Sept 10th and 16th, after drooling since 2 months of age. She likes to keep us awake at night, but she is so sweet most of the time that we don't mind. Westin, Jade and I went with some friends to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm on Tuesday. It was lots of fun as always and we will go back with Wes with us before Halloween for sure. We took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch, but didn't get out, because it was raining for a minute. Jade enjoyed watching everything, smiling at other people and kids, and eating hay. Westin took it all in, starring at everything. It's so difficult to get pictures of him when he is in a new exciting environment, because he spends the whole time intently taking everything in. He doesn't even smile, because he is so focused on all the things he gets to do, but it's still clear that he's having lots of fun. A friend took a couple pictures for me, since she has a super nice camera. We tried to get one of Westin and Jade, but Westin couldn't take 30 seconds away from the attractions, so he got off the hay bale as soon as I put him on with Jade.






4 comments:
Oh my gosh-seriously, how do they grow up so fast? Ava is just now starting to teeth, and is pretty much showing absolutely no interest in crawling. She'll be 9 months on the 16th too!
Is that Westin by the pig????? Man he looks like a big boy now! Such cute pictures...I love those kids!!!!
holy cow! was that pig a cow?! it was HUGE!
He's supposed to be all over the place right? I don't know about having a boy. I'm already such a grumpy mom and I have these sweet little girls that stay put... And let me say again that your kids are just cute cute little people.
Post a Comment