Monday, June 6, 2011

1st Father & Son Campout and Peacocks on the roof

This was Westin 1st Father/Son camp out. He loved every moment of it
Probably around 50 dads and 100 boys running around crazy with
flaming sticks and and all kinds of boy trouble. Some where comparing
the environment to "Lord of the Flies"
All in all it was a great camping trip and now Westin
always ask when are we going camping again.


My good friend and neighbor Keith came along to enjoy the camp out


Westin got to stay up longer than he ever has and he still got
up at the crack of dawn ready for more action. Once he hit his
seat though it was lights out for the ride home.


The other day on our morning walk we had discovered these 2 wild peacocks
in our neighborhood. A little later somehow they ended up on
top of our roof. I've seen some crazy stuff before but this was a 1st.

They ended up hangin out on our roof for a day or so and then
moved on. I think right now our neighbor down the road is harboring
them. Legally or illegally that is the question.

1 comment:

Amanda Tippetts said...

I've heard that all men camp outs are way better than the female involved ones... I bet that is part of the appeal. That's cool you've been doing that stuff at Lowe's. Is it a program you signed up for?