Saturday, October 29, 2011

Westin and Jade

The draw to shoes starts early for girls.


First off, I know it's hard, but please resist the strong urge to be jealous of this 20 yr old pillow case. Second, Westin wanted to sleep in his goggles...don't you just want to do that sometimes?

Yo ho ho!


Westin and Jade fight daily, but thankfully they play a little every day too! This particular morning, they were playing in the backyard and I was doing laundry and getting ready for the day. I walked past the door I heard Westin say, "I love you. I love you." I back tracked a bit and saw he was looking directly at her, trying to convey to her his brotherly love. She had a blank expression on her face, but was soon smiling at him. I'm finding that when I'm with one and the other is not there, they often ask where the other is. It's really fun to watch them interact positively. Occasionally, in a strange way, their fighting is comical...when it is not too extreme.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love the story about Wes saying I LOVE YOU. How sweet. It truly is important to have siblings. I am so thankful for mine, and Leif's (that's you.)