Westin was striking a bunch of poses, and he looks like a cute little dancer here, so I had to stick it on. Wes probably won't like it, but he won't be able to deny how cute it is either.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Learning to Cut Hair
Westin's hair grows so quick, unlike Jade's. He needed his hair cut pretty bad this week. Normally I trade babysitting with a friend for his haircuts, but we haven't been able to align our schedules lately and I didn't want to tack on more babysitting debt. I was looking for an extra distraction, since I can't control my emotions lately. I watched two quick YouTube videos and decided to have a go at it. I had seen it done enough on him anyway. I figured the worse that could happen would be a buzz cut. I used Cutco kitchen scissors, so it kind of looks like it anyway, but I expected much worse. It took a while, but I figured practice will take care of that, and proper hair cutting scissors should help it also. I don't need to do anything impressive, since he is a little boy who doesn't much care, so I'm happy that I can be self-sufficient in this little area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good work. We will see if I am brave enough to do that with Boston. Seems like I could handle a blunt cut with the girls' hair but I fear it so I have my mom do it when she is around. Luckily, they love long hair. Way to just take care of business. It would bug me to rack up the babysitting debt too.
By the way, it took me 4 tries to prove I wasn't a robot... Let's see how many times it takes with this comment.
once, maybe I am getting better. I really feel like it is a test of my IQ.
Post a Comment