Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby Boy Coming to Our Family!

At the end of February we will have a new baby boy join our family.  It is really fun listening to the kids comment on the baby.  Westin is excited that it is a boy and Jade can't wait to change his diaper.  I am 21 weeks and only 11 pounds away from my final pregnancy weight with Jade...ooops!  It has been a little more difficult than the first 2 pregnancies, but now that I'm half way through it has become much easier.  The first trimester was not enjoyable in the least.  While I didn't throw up often, mostly from being in the car, I had the appetite of a lion and the energy of a sloth.  Poor Wes, but he stepped it up and did the job well. 
 

1 comment:

Amanda Tippetts said...

So exciting! I think that is the nature of pregnancy, it just gets worse with each one. The fourth was the whopper for my mom and sister so I have that to look forward to in the future...