Monday, October 15, 2012
Westin in Preschool
Westin started preschool in September. This year he goes to the same place twice a week, instead of the co-op we did last year, that rotated host house every 2 weeks. Last year it was hard to get him to participate for very long in any kind of work sheet, but being a bit older is benefitting him. It probably also helps that it is just him and two girls, instead of 5 busy boys. The co-op was a great arrangement for that year, since at that age it is mostly just fun anyways. He is doing well and doing his work sheets, and the teacher does well calming him down when he starts to get wild. I am going to start recruiting for another boy, because I think it'd be good for him to have another boy in the class. He did have one of his little buddies in the class with him for the first month, but he moved. We were sad, because his family was awesome and we enjoyed their friendship. I remember a boss in a staff meeting saying, "The only thing constant in life is change." I guess it would be hard to do much growth if everything stayed the same, and this is what I remind myself when yet another change occurs. Anyway, we love Westin and his progression and craziness he brings to our family. He is just as much fun as he is energized, so if you know him, you must realize how much fun he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your such a great mom! And that thing about change is a good point but i still hate it! I cant wait to meet little mr. Mulligan!!! You have adorable kiddos! Love ya Sis!
Post a Comment