From a unicorn and sheriff. Westin wore this costume last year, but was excited to wear it again and it still fit him well. Jade actually left the hat on all night at our church Trunk or Treat. I didn't see that coming! I love seeing all the cute kids in costume, especially mine, a mother's bias I don't mind admitting.




3 comments:
Oh my, so cute! I've never seen that type of unicorn costume...love the feet :)
Your sheriff fits in with our little cowgirl (Aka rodeo princess). Racheal will be dressing the attire too. Wish you were here to trick or treat together :)
Miss ya!
love it. I do love the pictures of them together (standing together but yet apart). I tried so hard to get pictures of my 2 hugging eachother but NO I will forever have stading apart pictures. Miss your cute kids, and love all your updates.
They look really cute. Costumes are great when they go for multiple years and multiple children!
Post a Comment